Why join AAS?
AAS is a charitable non-profit membership organization for all those involved in suicide prevention and intervention, or touched by suicide. AAS is a leader in the advancement of scientific and programmatic efforts in suicide prevention through research, education and training, the development of standards and resources, and survivor support services.
AAS membership gives you the opportunity and ability to be part of the solution. Members are entitled to:
*Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior is not included in all memberships.
- Discounts for attending the Annual Conference and training workshops
- Bi-monthly journal Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior*
- A members-only section of the AAS website
- Networking with colleagues through AAS's seven divisions, for clinicians, researchers, prevention specialists, crisis centers, suicide attempt survivors, suicide loss survivors, and students.
- Collaboration on projects of mutual interest and member expertise
- Participation on committees, task forces and grant-funded projects
Interested in an individual membership for yourself? Click here.
Interested in an organizational membership for your organization? Click here.