• Next Psychological Autopsy Training Certification is May 13-14, 2014 in Cody, WY. Click here for more information.
• We're offering 2 Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk (RRSR) pre-conference workshops on April 8-9. See page 11 of our conference brochure for more information.
• AAS takes groundbreaking step to engage people who have been suicidal.
• Registraion for the 47th Annual AAS Conference in Los Angeles, CA is now available!
• Registration for the 26th Annual AAS/AFSP Healing After Suicide Conference is now available!
Dr. Alan Berman talks about the book Medical Conditions Associated with Suicide Risk &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;
If you are in crisis and need immediate help,
PLEASE CALL 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The American Association of Suicidology is an education and resource organization. We do not provide direct services.
Survivor of Suicide Support Groups
Suicide Prevention Lifeline